An easy and refreshing way to keep track of your Blood Pressure
Record your daily blood pressure at home and log them in this handy easy to read log book. Take it to your doctor on your next visit so that he/she can easily diagnose your condition and monitor your progress.
- Help to record what your blood pressure is at that moment.
- Provide additional support for anyone diagnosed with high blood pressure.
- Everyday use for individuals starting high blood pressure treatment to keep track.
- For people requiring closer monitoring and individuals with risk factors of HBP.
- Records reading for pregnant woman experiencing pregnancy induced hypertension or preeclampsia.
- 6 inches by 9 inches. Includes space for daily notes.
A simple blood pressure log book to keep track of your blood pressure and pulse over a full year. Small enough to bring with you to your doctors appointments. Plenty of space to make notes for any symptoms, issues, or questions you need to address with your Doctor. Purchase today as a gift for yourself or your loved one!
Record Up to 6 Readings Per Day for 1 Full Year | Blood Pressure Record Keeper for Home | … section | Record Hypertension Reading | BP01